This is the credits page!
This website was constructed by E. Cohen Colvett. Ve is a film studies student with a penchant for comedy, and did vir best putting this together.
Introduction Works Cited
- Duschinsky, Robbie, and Emma Wilson. “Flat Affect, Joyful Politics and Enthralled Attachments: Engaging with the Work of Lauren Berlant.” Int J Polit Cult Soc, vol. 28, no. 3, 2015, pp. 179–190, 10.1007/s1076701491894.
- May, Shaun. “Autism and Comedy: Using Theatre Workshops to Explore Humour with Adolescents on the Spectrum.” Research in Drama Education: The Journal of Applied Theatre and Performance, vol. 22, no. 3, 26 June 2017, pp. 436–445, 10.1080/13569783.2017.1329651.
Objects Works Cited
- Asperger’s Are Us. “Asperger’s Are Us 10 Second Podcast.” Www.Geocities.Ws, www.geocities.ws/aspergersareus/podcast.html. Accessed 18 Nov. 2020.
- Hannah Gadsby: Douglas. Directed by Madeleine Parry, Netflix, 2020.
- Mr. Mike’s Mondo Video. Directed by Michael O’Donoghue, 1979.
- Pera, Joe. “Relaxing Old Footage With Joe Pera” YouTube, 2020, youtu.be/Wv-P2aN3-b4. Accessed 18 Nov. 2020.
- Thomas, Grace. “How Many Gay People Are There?” Twitter, 17 Sept. 2020, twitter.com/GraceGThomas/status/ 1306694629966970881. Accessed 18 Nov. 2020.
- Tig Notaro: Happy to Be Here. Directed by Tig Notaro, Netflix, 2018.